Monday, December 9, 2013

Entrophy

I have been obsessively crocheting these Doris Chan Entropy shawls these past two or three months.  They need to be blocked properly.


 
 
 
Red in Berroco Glace with I hook.
Blue angora shawl in fingering angora with I hook.
Blue wool - Sport weight with H hook.
Taupe Patons Classic wool in a worsted weight with G hook I made three of these with eight skeins of 100 grams purchased from Smiley’s in New York.

The blue angora was my seventh one is mine and my favoriate. The taupe ones took about 2 1/2 days on average to crochet and I work full time. Needless to say, I was a little obsessive about crocheting them. I found these addictive. I still have some yarn in other colors I would like to use but I am going to give these a rest and start machine knitting again and/or try some more patterns from the Doris Chan Convertible Crochet: Customizable Designs for Stylish Garments

No comments: